POST NEWS Media Co,.Ltd is a commercial company that operate nationwide to provide Cambodian updated news happening around the world. We respect your right to privacy and we take our related legal obligations seriously. POST NEWS Media Co,.Ltd aims to be transparent at all times about our treatment of your information. You can read the full policy below for details about how we used your information, when it may be disclosed to others and your rights relating to the information we hold.
This policy governs our processing of your information in relation to the products and services we supply to you via website and application on smart phone. Any practices set out in those policies are governed by this policy.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION
In cooperation with POST NEWS Media Co,.Ltd via using our services and through your interactions with us, POST NEWS may collect information about you and about your use of our services. We are committed to being transparent in our handling of personal information and we endeavor to comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws in Cambodia within which we operate. The type of information we collect will depend on the circumstances as types of information we might collect, how we may use it and the circumstances in which we might disclose or transfer it: Generally speaking, we will collect information relating to you and/or your use of our services in the following ways:
- Personal information provided by you:
The identification information that identifies you as an individual or that enables us to contact you and can include your name, home and/or delivery address, telephone number, e-mail address, data of birth and photos or video footage. It can also include information that we have not requested but which you have volunteered as well.
- Information collected automatically during your use of our services:
When you use our services we automatically record information about your usage of those services, your interaction with our adverts and our emails as well as information about the device you are using and your internet connection.
- Social Media and other Third Parties:
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We basically will use your information for delivering, improving and personalizing our services to you in accordance with your preferences. And we also use the information for our own legitimate business purposes and needs. Specifically, we may use your information to:
- Provide the service or information you have requested;
- Administer your account(s);
- Alert or update you service related communications;
- Respond to your requests and feedback;
- Contact you about a submission you have made to our online services
- Analyses and/or improve our services;
- Personalize the way POST NEWS content is presented to you online;
- Deliver interest-based advertising based upon your browsing of our websites and others
- Prevent fraud or other potentially illegal activities (including copyright infringement);
- Block disruptive users and protect the safety of users of our services;
- Enforce our terms of service;
4. SHARING & DISCLOSING
As is critical for us, POST NEWS Media Co,.Ltd do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally information. Except our trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, application, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law. Generally, we will only disclose your data to other parties with your consent.
5. COOKIES TERM & CONDITION
The customers or suppliers who wish to use our article and images you need to contact us in advance and get our approval.
7. POLICY AMENDMENT
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
Tel: +855 10 618 002
Add: #63E0, st. 456, Sangkat Toul Tompoung II, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh
Mail: [email protected]